Questions about our Mansfield Summer in the Park?
When is the event being held?
The inaugural Mansfield Summer in the Park was held on Saturday 7th January 2017 in the Botanic Gardens. We are taking a break will in January 2018 with future dates TBC.
Join us from 4.30pm – 8.30pm for an enjoyable and family friendly evening out.
What can I expect?
We are putting together a fantastic lineup of
- fabulous food stalls including take home options as well as ready to eat so that you can enjoy a picnic dinner in the park
- a wide range of local beer, wine, cider and non alcoholic drinks
- handcrafted items made locally
- a range of vintage and second hand pieces
- live music
- kid’s activities
How do I apply to have a stall at the Summer in the Park Events?
Easy! Jump over to our Stall Application page and read more about the type of stall that we are looking for. We are accepting applications on a “First In Best Dressed” basis so if you are keen to come along then make sure that you put your application in soon.
On the day
How do I get there?
Buses to Mansfield run frequently from Melbourne CBD (Southern Cross Station). To plan your trip to the Mansfield Summer in the Park with V/Line please click here.
Mansfield is located 200 km northeast of Melbourne, approx. 2 hours drive. An easy day trip but there is so much to do so why not stay a few days?
What stalls will be at your event?
We are currently on the lookout for a wide range of fabulous stallholders. Once we have have stalls confirmed we will list them on the webpage.
You said there will be live music - who is playing?
Our live music list is currently being generated – we are searching high and low for some fantastic musicians and will post on Facebook and our webpage as soon as they are confirmed.
Can I bring my dog to the park with me?
Unfortunately the answer to that one is “no”.
Where can I park?
Parking is extremely limited around the Botanic Gardens.
Our stallholders will be able to park beside / behind their stalls however we do not have parking available for people attending the event. There are a few options :
- Ride your bike down to the park.
- Park in and around the main street in one of the many on street carparks. Walk down to the Botanic Park.
- Look out for signs directing you to possible parking spaces.
- We will be reserving (and closely monitoring) some spaces for those with mobility issues / disabled parking needs.
What about the kids?
Mansfield Summer in the Park is a family friendly event so we are organising a range of kid friendly activities – for both the little kids and the big kids!
We’ll keep you posted as soon as everything is confirmed.