With a diverse array of stallholders the Mansfield Summer in the Park Series features:
- Farm fresh local produce including bread and cheese
- An array of handmade preserves, jams, sauces, breads and cakes
- Delicious “ready to eat” gourmet food
- Beer, wine and cider tasting from the region’s best Wineries and breweries
- Quality handcrafted items from the Mansfield region and beyond
- Eclectic vintage pieces
- Unique sustainably made pieces from local Mansfield designers
- and of course, plenty for the kids!
The Summer in the Park event is taking a break in January 2018 but will be back soon!
Held from 4.30pm to 8.30pm under the trees in the Mansfield Botanic Gardens at the Eastern end of Mansfield. Only minutes walk (or skateboard or cycle) from the main street shops.