What more could you ask for than a long table, a group of friends and some delicious seasonal food from the Victorian High Country? Perhaps a glass of cool climate wine or an apple cider to go with it?
Here’s how it works ~
- Once every season there will be an opportunity for a Harvest Lunch Table for booking at the Mansfield Farmers’ Market.
- Bookings are available for the whole table (up to 10 people) or as tickets for two.
- The menu is seasonal dependant and will be released approximately 4 weeks prior to the lunch.
- Lunch style is shared platters. Wine / Cider is available by the glass (not included in price)
- Harvest Lunch Table bookings are available at the February (Summer), May (Autumn), August (Winter) and November (Spring) markets.
- Cost– $350 for the whole table. $80 per double (two tickets). Maximum of 10 people at the table.